Saturday, April 16, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 16

Picture That Can Always Make You Smile.

I have a great love for nature and sunrises and sunsets always make me smile. In fact, when I see a really beautiful sunrise or sunset I will clap and cheer on Mother Nature.


Today is my birthday and this picture makes me smile because I'm so very excited about my cake!!


This is a picture of me and my Dad when we took a family trip to Florida one Christmas and one day we went out to the beach. I've given so much representation to my mom and sister and others in this series, but I want everybody to know how important my dad is to me. There are so many things that I see in myself I have learned from my Dad.



2 comments:

Queen B said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Can't wait to see you at sunset :)

Kim Thomas said...

I love that birthday cake pic!!! Hope your day was awesome!!!!