Friday, September 14, 2012

Pedis and Pinot

Sara and I regularly get together for pedicures and dinner/drinks. This gives us a chance to catch up with what has been going on with work and life and stuff. Last night was one such appointment. We first picked out our colors. We both selected a red polish. Mine was called Ruby Pumps, which made me think of Ruby Slippers and Wizard of Oz. Sara's polish was also of the Ruby name, I believe.

Anyway, after we were all done, I looked down at my toes and the color made me very happy. I exclaimed,  "It's like I have ruby disco ball toes!!" Luckily, Sara concurred and didn't just give me that look like I've gone completely insane. We, of course, took pictures of our toes at the salon, and realized that this would definitely be blog fodder. Sadly, my phone is completely screwing and did not save the actual pictures from the salon, so I had to recreate it when I got home:

After the salon, we headed to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. I recently went through a big stack of gift cards that I had and realized I had one for that restaurant and am now bound and determined to use up all these cards.

Dinner was okay, although Sara has decided that TCF is completely against her as everything she ordered they came back and said they were out of.

All in all, it was a fun evening catching up and talking about future plans. 

4 comments:

Sara said...

definitely a fun evening :)

yep, mine was called Ruby. I'm enjoying it.

Jane said...

Wish I was in your zip code!

Kim Thomas said...

I love TCF and I think I will start calling it that until it catches on as the next KFC or CPK

Diane said...

Cute color!