Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Philosophy - Laugh

I'm a philosophy girl. I don't know if I have mentioned that in the past, but I am. I love their products and, well, their philosophy. They always put some sort of witticism on their packaging. I recently finished up a bottle of their shampoo/shower/bubble bath entitled "Laugh". The scent of the product was pomegranate but the philosophy is:
Laughter is the best medicine. Laugh until you cry. Let your smile light your eyes and curve your lips. Fondly recall embarrassing moments, exchange jokes. Discover the humor in life's challenges. Have a goofy dance off. Cherish what tickles your fancy. Plan a game night. Say something playfully unexpected. Make silly faces. Laugh more often. 
On this day of remembrance (September 11), I challenge you all to acknowledge the loss and pain that our world has experienced. But, I also want you to take time to laugh and appreciate all that we have. I know I'm going to....and I know the dog is going to look at me strangely as I perform my own personal goofy dance...

5 comments:

Jaye said...

Love you!!!

Sara said...

laughter is always the best medicine

Jane said...

I used this as a reflection today. Thank you for making look prepared

Diane said...

Did Leo dance with you?

Kim Thomas said...

We are so blessed