Friday, September 14, 2012

Things a Woman Should Do - Part 2

As stated in last week's post, I would continue on with the list of things that a woman should do according to this book:
So, here is the next batch:

  1. Order a whole Peking duck when dining out alone. (Yeah, I think I will be passing on this. I have no desire to have Peking duck when dining alone or with others.)
  2. Cultivate savoir faire - an effortless knack for saying or doing just the right thing in any situation. (Hmmm, this may take some work..."effortless"? Yeah, I doubt if I'll ever get there.)
  3. Go a month without shaving your legs. (I could SOOO get into doing this. I'll need to shoot for a month when it isn't shorts weather, so looks like it will probably be December...)
  4. Buy a really expensive well-made pair of boots. (I've already started a savings plan to do this. Look out Lucchese or Ariat or Justin...)
  5. Write your own erotica. (Hmm.... I plead the fifth on this one. )
  6. If you're lucky, learn to do one good impression, say, of Clint Eastwood; well, do you feel lucky, punk? (Well, I've already mastered my impression of a mime...I do a killer 'walk against the wind'.)
  7. Release one grudge a month. (This will be really good to do as it will lighten the dark clouds on my soul. This month I will release the grudge that I've been carrying against....well, hmm, I really can't think of a grudge that I've been carrying. Anybody know of one that they could suggest?)
  8. Organize a day spa for women living at a domestic violence shelter with services donated from a local beauty school. (This is a great idea. In the meantime, I'll just work to help organize a spa day in the near future for a certain somebody's special weekend.)
  9. Audition for community theater. (So, I don't really want to audition for the theater, but I think it would be great fun to volunteer to help out backstage or with costumes or something...)
  10. Get published. (Well, this HAS been one of my life-long dreams and while I have self-published a newsletter in college and have published a couple of internal manuals and books for work, I still want to publish my own book....Must get to work on that.)
That's it for now....


6 comments:

Sara said...

hmmmm, again a list of things I haven't done and won't ever do :( maybe I need the list of things a guy should do.....

Jaye said...

Good list!!! And love the toes of last night!!!

Joanne said...

As someone with a lot of experience with cowboy boots... (ha ha) I will say that I have always loved my Ariats. I have their cowboy boots, their paddock boots (short riding boots), and their tall boots (for horse shows). I'm kind of an Ariat snob...

Jane said...

I have done all but one....

Kim Thomas said...

Honestly I don't think I am a woman

Diane said...

Love #4