Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Goals - Day Two

So, I'm still trying to define and document my goals. Yesterday, I completely my 3 small goals (legs, blog, passport paperwork). Today, I need to come up with new small goals, especially since I won't be tackling any of my medium goals. What to do...

Since today is my work from home day (thanks, boss!), I guess I could make my goals home-based.
  • Empty the Dishwasher
  • Clean up the Kitchen
  • Dust and Vacuum
Those will be the nice interruptions to my work goals, which I really should also document and address.
  • Complete Sharepoint Taxonomy
  • Finalize My Brown Bag Material
  • Attend the New and Improved SLA Training
That should keep my day on the couch pretty busy.....

3 comments:

Queen B said...

great small goals! Remember that at some point you can make the small ones align with your medium goals, so that accomplishing the small goals will progress you on the medium ones.

I love this whole topic, obviously ;)

Jinjer said...

I think you are doing great with your goals. You have inspired me. i am going to figure out my goals right now, seriously!

Sam said...

Goals sound so much better than a "task list" which sounds like a bunch of chores:-(. Great idea.