Here is February:
- Go from office to office borrowing rubber bands until you have a killer rubber-band ball.
- Plan your lunch partners for the next month.
- Go online and learn how to swear in several different languages.
- Tell your office manager you've developed an allergy and need to go to the pharmacy for medication.
- Research ways to get to work in a more eco-friendly manner: bike, train, carpool, hang glider, and hot-air balloon.
- Rack your brain for an online store you can operate at home in your pajamas.
- Write the first line of ten different book ideas.
- Think of five irreverent national holidays you could introduce into law.
- Draft a proposal for employee chair massage and e-mail it to your office manager.
- Put a suction cup against the wall and see if you can hear your coworker's conversation.
And your procrastination homework is... If you were a performer with one name (like Madonna, Sting, Bono), what would it be? (List 10 possibilities)....