Sunday, January 10, 2010

House Hunting

It is really tough house hunting. Have just started and am beat already. Spent abou 4 hours on Friday and about 5 today. Saw a lot of things that I like, a lot that I didn't, and a lot that is out of my price comfort zone. Thank goodness I had The Queen with me today to keep me grounded. She is really a great voice of reason for me. Highlights thus far include seeing a master bedroom closet larger than my bedroom in my place in San Francisco. Being told that a mirror isn't standard over the sink in the powder bath. And, a dead bird in the tub of one of the baths...that really freaked me out, surprisingly, though, that house made it to the short list.

4 comments:

Jane said...

cant wait to see the final outcome!

Queen B said...

I agree... house-hunting can be a brutal exercise. BUT... it will be so great when (1) you pick the right place and (2) you get to start setting up your own place!

I think I had a dream about dead birds last night...

Kim Thomas said...

I love house hunting! Would love to come to Texas and help.

KFuj said...

I love house hunting. It was so fun. I kind of wish I had to look at more houses, but I love mine!!!