Friday, January 15, 2010

Not a Sprite

I've developed a bit of a bronchial thing this week and have been coughing quite a bit. I don't think it is anything serious, so I'm not planning on going to the doctor. The one thing has been that it is sapping me of energy...but whatever.

One of the things that I love to have when I'm not feeling well is Sprite. I don't know why, but it is one of the few things that actually tastes good to me. This morning I came into the office (only because for some reason my WIFI stopped working on my laptop and I couldn't work from home). I decided that I wanted a Sprite and went to the soda machine where it clearly has Sprite as an offering. I put in my $1.25 and push the button, I hear shifting within the machine, but nothing comes out. So, I put in another $1.25, because I really want this soda. I push the button and out comes a Sierra Mist.

So, I've now spent $2.50 to get a beverage that isn't what I originally wanted. I'll drink my Sierra Mist, but I won't enjoy it.

5 comments:

Queen B said...

UGH!

you visited Dr. Sara... her advice is always: rest, soup, rest, juice, rest, hot tea, rest, suck it up

Kim Thomas said...

I only drink Sprite when I am sick.

Diane said...

I agree Sprite is better.

Jane said...

Better than 7 uP

KFuj said...

I like 7 up better. I think if your not better soon you need to visit the Dr since you think it is bronchitis.