Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Choir - "Guilty Pleasure"

I have started watching a great show on BBC America. It is called The Choir. It is about a choir director who takes a group of kids from a blue collar high school and teach them how to work together and become a classical singing choir. It is really touching and I have to admit that I find myself laughing and crying while watching this. If you want a reality show (documentary), with a little substance I would recommend this.

In fact, I've found that there are a number of shows on BBC America that I've started watching and really enjoy such as:


All of these shows bring me joy...sadly, I don't really need to get caught up in watching more television...this whole DVR is killing me because this doesn't even include all of the American television that I also watch!!

4 comments:

Jaye said...

BBC is one of my favorite channels! I also watch Dr. Who and Being Human...just started BH reruns and am now with the new season...how are the eyes??

Queen B said...

love Kitchen Nightmares

So, it's funny.... last December my cousin told me about Come Dine With Me. She had caught it in London. I didn't know it was on here, but I have now added it to the DVR :)

Jane said...

Im so tivo'ing the Choir

Kim Thomas said...

Only one I have seen is Kitchen Nightmares.Time to add more to the TIVO