Today's challenge is to talk about something that I am proud of.
Now, this was a tough one because there are a lot of things that I'm proud of, at least in the moment that they are complete or that I'm doing them, etc. .
- You know, some of my quilts, I'm pretty proud of those.
- And, purchasing a house, I'm pretty proud of making that commitment and keeping up with it and trying to make the house my home.
- I'm proud of my puppy, just because he is just so darn cute.
- I'm really proud of both my niece and nephew because they are amazing kids and quickly growing into wonderful young adults.
- I'm proud that I've never been in jail, I'm always pretty much been a rule follower, so there really hasn't been any big fear there.
I'm trying more and more to take those deep breathes and just plunge in and take the risks that will make my life more fulfilling....but it is tough.