|Today's challenge is to discuss 5 books that are currently
in your "to read" stack. Well, I have A LOT more than 5 books in my "to read" stack, so instead, I'll post about the books that I'm currently in the process of reading, and yes, I am reading more than one at a time....|
1. The Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman - I am so in love with this book, and to be totally honest with you since I am writing some of these posts ahead of time by the time you are reading this post I will have already finished this book.
2. The Twilight of Lake Woebegotten by Harrison Geillor - This is a spoof on the Twilight series as well as the radio program Lake Wobegon by Garrison Keillor. It is an okay book, don't think I would recommend it to many folks, but I am enjoying the light read.
3. The Unitarian Universalist Pocket Guide - This is providing me some knowledge in preparation for my next path.
4. The Minstrel Boy by Laura Vosika - Entertaining book. It is the second in the Bluebells Series, which nobody has probably heard of as it is something that I just stumbled across. Again, not something that I would highly recommend but I am enjoying the read.
5. Teaching the Dog to Think by Kimberly Davis - This was a recommendation from my Mom and it too is interesting. It is helping me to better understand how to work with Leo to, hopefully, make him a better behaved beast.
All of these books are on my Kindle, which is where I have most of the books that I read anymore. Perhaps I need to go visit my shelf of books and select something from there to read next....