Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Trip Pictures...Finally

I know I told you all over a month ago that I had pictures of my trip East on my trek out of California. Well, I'm finally blogging on the computer where they are stored, so here they are:

A Giant Sequoia
View from the top
A view of the valley
The only flowing falls this time of year
El Capitan
Mountains reflected in a stream in Yosemite

Lake Tenaya
Looking down into Lake Tenaya (yes the water really was that clear)

Extraterrestrial Highway - The Beginning

Extraterrestrial Highway - The Middle

Extraterrestrial Highway - The End

Hoover Dam
Hoover Dam - Notice how low the water is

The Hoover Dam Bridge - This will be interesting to drive across when it is finished.

These are only a very few of the hundreds that I took on this trip. I will definitely go back to Yosemite and spend more time just enjoying nature....maybe a winter trip, except there won't be access to Lake Tenaya....

7 comments:

Queen B said...

beautiful....

wish I'd been along for the ride!

KFuj said...

What an amazing trip! I'm sure you will never forget those wonderful views!!

Diane said...

Great pictures! Where is the ET highway? Looks like NM.

Jane said...

Awesome!!!!! Glad you finally shared

Andrea said...

Diane - The ET Highway is in Nevada out near Area 51.

Jenn Ann said...

Love both Yosemite and Lake Mead!

Kim Thomas said...

I am fricken craving a Yosemite trip right now. I LOVE IT!!!