Friday, November 13, 2009

Flashback Friday


I don't actually have flashback pictures to speak of, however, for me these are a little bit of a flashback. These are some pictures that I took a couple of weeks ago when I went down to College Station for an A&M game with The Queen. That trip was a bit of a trip down memory lane as well as a horrific slap in the face as to how old I've gotten and how, surprisingly, time didn't stand still after I graduated.

Me in front of my old duplex

Fightin' Texas Aggie Band on the Quad
Fightin' Texas Aggie Band as they pass

Fightin' Texas Aggie Band in the Classic "T" Formation at Kyle Field
We had really great seats. I want to thank The Queen and her Dad for inviting me. It was a really great weekend for me.



5 comments:

Queen B said...

yay! what a fun weekend we had :) despite your depression that was only resolved with beer/pepproni rolls ;)

KFuj said...

I love looking at old college pictures!

Jaye said...

Love the vest!!! I wondered if you still had it! The trees have grown.

Diane said...

How fun! The view of the field is great.

Jane said...

I am so proud - what a productive blogging week!!!